All Customers are required to have general liability insurance and physical damage insurance as outlined below. Customers may purchase Empire's Fire, Theft and Vandalism Plan (FTV) for rented off-highway equipment valued at up to $1,000,000. Proof of physical damage insurance shall not be required for equipment covered by the FTV.
Off-Highway Construction Equipment
- 1. Commercial general liability insurance: $1,000,000 per occurrence, covering
- • Customer's operations.
- • Empire as an additional insured.
- 2. Physical damage insurance: Full value of equipment, covering
- • Rented or leased equipment using a contractors' equipment floater form or comparable form.
- • Name Empire as loss payee.
(Licensed for use on public highways)
- 1. Business auto liability insurance: $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- 2. Auto physical damage insurance: Full value of trucks.
- • Specify trucks rented or leased from Empire.
- • Include coverage for hired and non-owned autos.
- • Name Empire as an additional insured and loss payee.
Evidence of Insurance
- Customer must provide Empire with a certificate of insurance confirming:
- • Appropriate coverages are in full force and effect.
- • Such insurance may not be cancelled or materially modified except by first giving Empire 30 days' prior written
- Empire Southwest
- PO Box 2985
- Phoenix, AZ 85062-2985
- Attn: Risk Management
- Contact phone number: 480-633-4029
- Fax number: 480-633-4783
Please mail insurance certificates to:
Insurance carried by Empire is not intended to cover the Customer, Customer's employees or any person to whom the Customer may entrust the equipment. The maximum amount of coverage available to a person or entity, other than Empire, required by law to be an insured on Empire's policy, will be the limit of insurance needed to comply with the minimum limits provision of the law in the appropriate jurisdiction.