At Empire Rental, we partner with The Cat® Rental Store to provide a comprehensive inventory of Genie boom and scissor lifts. Our selection of aerial lifts delivers efficient operation in construction, maintenance, electrical and warehousing applications.
Our Selection of Genie Lift Rentals in Arizona and Southeastern California
Our rental inventory includes two types of aerial lifts:
- Boom lifts: A boom lift provides a wide horizontal and vertical range of motion. Our selection of boom lifts fit applications requiring a maximum of 45 to 130 feet in access height.
- Scissor lifts: Scissor lifts provide vertical movement at a lower range and rental rate than boom lifts. Our scissor lifts have platform heights ranging from 20 to 30 feet.
Benefits of Renting Aerial Lifts
Aerial lift rental presents a number of advantages to businesses like yours, including:
- Cost optimization: Renting will enable you to optimize your equipment costs based on usage. When you have a short-term need for an aerial lift, you can minimize operating costs with a rental.
- Easy maintenance: When you rent one of our aerial lifts, you can let us handle the upkeep. We offer maintenance services alongside our rental services to keep you running on schedule.
- Flexible terms: We offer daily, weekly and monthly rental rates to help you get the utility you need for short-term applications. With a rental, you can meet an urgent demand or try out a new equipment model without a large upfront investment.
- Increased borrowing power: On your balance sheet, an equipment rental won't appear as a liability. As a result, it can help you improve your borrowing power with a better asset to liability ratio.
Advantages of Choosing Our Aerial Lift Rentals in Arizona and Southeastern California
Hardworking businesses choose Empire Rental for benefits like:
- 24-hour field service: If you have an immediate service need for your rental, consider us one call away. We offer 24/7 field service that will help you maximize your uptime on the job.
- Modern equipment and technology: Our rental fleet features late-model equipment with modern features to give you optimal productivity. When applicable, we also equip rentals with the latest technology, like performance monitoring software.
- Ready-to-use machines: All of our rental equipment has low hours, so you'll receive the most reliable machines possible. We carefully maintain and service each rental before it's used on the field.
- Simple storage: If you have tight storage requirements, we can help you free up space. After you finish using your rental, you can drop it off with us or have us pick it up to store it.
- Environmental compliance: With emissions standards constantly changing, we can assist with compliance. Since we rent out late-model equipment, our fleet meets the latest EPA requirements.
Request a Quote Today
Get a quote for your rental order with our easy online shopping experience. Add the products you need to your cart, specify a date range and submit a request. We'll work with you to develop a rental plan that makes sense for your project and budget. You can also visit one of our locations in Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff or a city near you to meet with a rental specialist to review your options.