Our Earthmoving Equipment for Rent
Earthmoving equipment comprises heavy-duty vehicles designed to move large amounts of soil and rock. There are many types of earthmoving machines, each with its own specialized capabilities.
When you rent earthmoving equipment from Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store, you can trust that it's in top condition. Our highly trained technicians regularly service our rental machines, ensuring they are safe and fully functional.
We carry all of the following earthmoving equipment rentals:
- Articulated Trucks: These vehicles feature a pivot joint that separates their chassis into two sections, bending at the intersection for easier maneuverability.
- Backhoe Loaders: These wheel-driven machines are optimized for pushing, excavating, digging and trenching in areas with limited space.
- Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders: These machines are available in vertical or radial lift paths and have low ground pressure for versatile navigation. They have excellent traction, flotation and stability, enabling them to work on sensitive surfaces.
- Dozers: Our versatile line of dozers are ideal for grading, sloping, ripping, backfilling and other construction jobs.
- Excavators: Excavators have a long bucket arm and a rotational cab. They can perform everything from excavating and demolition to grading and dredging.
- Motor Graders: You can use motor graders for fine grading, dirt-moving and road preparation applications.
- Skid Steer Loaders: These agile wheeled machines are ideal for use in confined spaces and can be fitted with numerous attachments for digging, compacting, drilling and more.
- Track Loaders: Our track loaders can take on tough jobs in tight spaces, like digging, land clearing, grading and slope work.
- Wheel Excavators: These excavators have wheels rather than a tracked undercarriage, giving them extra mobility and speed.
- Wheel Loaders: Wheel loaders are large-capacity tractors fitted with a bucket and commonly used in road building, digging and earthmoving.
- Wheel Tractor-Scrapers: These machines feature large bowls and sharp scrapers for material collection and hauling applications.
Why Rent Earthmoving Equipment?
Renting construction equipment has many advantages over purchasing, including:
- Maintaining productivity: If a machine from your fleet breaks down, you can rent a temporary replacement to minimize downtime.
- Saving storage space: Since you return it after your rental period is up, you only have to store rental equipment in the short term.
- Testing before buying: If you're thinking about purchasing a new machine, you can rent a similar one to see if it serves your needs before fully committing.
- Eliminating service costs: Because rental providers regularly maintain their equipment, you won't have to pay for repairs or maintenance.
- Renting for the job: You can rent earthmoving equipment to support your project's unique needs.
Optimize Your Job Site With Earthmoving Equipment Rentals From Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store
You can find high-quality earthmoving rental equipment at Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store. As West Texas and Oklahoma's full-scale solutions provider, we strive to deliver machines that meet your individual needs, and we back them with the best customer care in the region.
Request a quick rental quote online or call 866-292-7736 to learn more about our products today!