Our Rental Trucks
Construction trucks are a broad category of machines built for moving heavy loads for various industrial applications. At Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store, we give customers access to our full line of high-performance truck rentals so they can tackle the most challenging jobs with power and precision. Our highly-trained technicians perform regular inspections and services on our rental trucks to ensure optimal safety and operation.
You can rent construction trucks from any of the following groups:
- Dump trucks: Our dump trucks are ideal for hauling, unloading, stockpiling and disposing of loose materials like gravel, sand, debris and stone. We carry dump trucks with bed capacities ranging from 5 to 16 cubic yards of debris (CYD).
- Utility equipment trailers: These convenient vehicles are useful for hauling materials and equipment that are too large to fit in most vehicles. We have three trailers in stock with carrying capacities of 5,000 to 14,000 pounds.
- Water trailers: You can rent water trailers to aid in on-site water delivery, dust control, heavy equipment cleaning, fire control and potable water transportation. We carry 500-gallon and 12,000-gallon water trailers that you can choose from based on your needs.
- Water trucks: Water trucks are designed to transfer and dispense large volumes of liquid, assisting in mining, fire prevention and construction tasks. Our rental trucks have tank capacities ranging from 2,000 to 6,000 gallons.
Advantages of Renting Construction Trucks
Renting construction trucks comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Minimizing downtime: If one of your fleet vehicles breaks down or requires routine maintenance, you can rent a temporary replacement to maintain job site productivity.
- Performing specialized tasks: Renting equipment is an excellent solution when undertaking a one-time project or a job with unique requirements.
- Increasing storage space: When you rent your trucks, you'll only have to store them until you're finished using them, saving on space and storage costs.
- Trying before you buy: You can rent equipment to test out vehicles before making a purchase to ensure they're the right fit for your fleet.
- Eliminating service costs: All rentals are regularly maintained by the dealership and field service is available when needed, so you won't have to invest in maintenance or repair services.
The Warren CAT — The Cat® Rental Store Advantage
When you come to us for truck rentals, you benefit from:
- Long-term leasing or rent-to-own options
- Flexible rental terms
- Helpful customer support online, on the phone or in person
- In-store pickup or on-site delivery
- Expert repair and maintenance services performed by our team
Rent Construction Trucks at Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store Today
You can incorporate dependable truck rentals into your fleet with Warren CAT — The Cat Rental Store.
Request an online quote on a rental construction truck or call 866-292-7736 for more information.