Routine side effects Like with routine other vaccinations, some persons may experience Mild soreness at site, pain in arm, Mild body aches pains, mild feverish.
Treatment: Just take 2x Tab Panadol or Tab Tylenol SOS. Do not apply any cream or bandage at site. Do not take Aspirin as it may trigger / synergies dormant allergic reaction
Aggravated side effects (IN FEW) Laa smah Allah in case if develop itching, rashes, aggravated above symptoms, high fever with/without Chills, Breathing Difficulty, Severe dizziness, Nausea, Vomiting, Hallucinations etc. Treatment: Must immediately visit any Hospital / ER call 911. Call ambulance and someone in family / friend. Notify 937 / MOH as well.
(average duration 2/3 weeks apart)
The service provider must be disclosed about experiencing above aggravated symptoms.
Ideally should be avoided / deferred or even discontinued > depending upon persons condition and must be under advice of Specialist in a Hospital setting.
In spite of Post-Vaccination >> one is still supposed to continue strict compliance with Preventive Covid SOPS by MOH & ZG Protocols; specially use of Mask, frequent Hand Washing, Social Distancing etc.
Simple 7 of Health Living:
No amount of wealth can buy back lost health!
(1) Attitude towards life:
- Thankful being alive & healthy
- Eat to LIVE and NOT live to EAT
(2) Two things to be regularly checked:
- Blood sugar
- Blood pressure
(3) Reduce/Minimize on 3 foods: SSS
- Sugar (prefer jaggery)
- Salt (prefer Pink Salt)
- Strachy products (Rice / Wheat / Pasta etc.)
(4) Four things must be in our food:
- Greens/Vegetables, Beans: (prefer seasonal)
- Protein (Fish, Native chicken, Fatless Mutton)
- Fruits (prefer seasonal)
- Nuts (peanuts, Walnuts, Pistachio, Cashew, Almonds, Melon/ Sunflower seeds)
(5) Five things need to forget:
- Forgive & Forget
- Anger (Stress): mother of all diseases
(6) Six must habits:
- Early to bed early to rise
- Maintain strong Family ties
- Retain true Friends
- Positive thoughts
- Harmony: Home/ office/ Neighbors
- Develop any Hobby
(7) Seven things to maintain continuous good health (a marathon)
- Regularity in Meals
- Good Quality Sleep
- Maintain weight
- Friendly attitude (Smiling / Laughing)
- Voluntary work.