Quinn Rental Services. The kind of rental store you'd expect from Caterpillar.
At Quinn Rental Services we work tirelessly to keep our low-hour machines and equipment ready to go whenever you need them. Whether you need a concrete saw for an afternoon or a boom lift for the month, we’ve got it. Our extensive line of equipment includes more than just Cat®. Quinn Rental Services has non-Cat products including Ditch Witch Trenchers, Genie Aerial Lifts, Allmond Light Towers, Sullair Air Compressors, Multiquip Generators, Farrow Systems, and Vermeer Chippers. We also carry pumps, saws, concrete tools, trucks, trailers, traffic control, and much more. Let our experienced staff help you find the right tools and equipment for your next job.
The Cat Finance Commercial Account is a revolving charge account that enables customers to pay for parts, service and rentals at any Cat Dealer in the United States using one universal account.
Whether you’re a national rental customers or an owner-operator, you will enjoy the convenience of one statement and one account, no matter which Cat Dealer you do business with.
The Commercial Account gives you:
- Open Network: One statement, one account to pay for all rentals, parts and service.
- Open Flexibility: Real-time credit approvals
- Open Knowledge: Detailed information in easy-to-read statements to help improve decision-making.
- Open Access: Track purchases, view itemized transactions and pay online through our secure system.
- Open Possibilities: Purchasing freedom, including flexibility for customers, big and small.