Over the past year we visited with many equipment rental customers like you and asked a point-blank question: What do you really want -- and expect -- from your equipment rental provider?
And you gave us excellent feedback. We heard all about:
- The red tape and paperwork required by the leading national rental companies.
- Constant over promising -- and underdelivering – by too many suppliers.
- Unreliable equipment that breaks down in the middle of a project creating expensive downtime.
- The frustrations of equipment not available when it’s needed.
We took all this to heart and decided to create a new kind of rental services company. But it had to be one that we ourselves would like to do business with. The result is nothing you’d expect, and everything you’d want from a rental services company.
We call it Texas First Rentals and we’d like you to give us a try.
- If you have a construction project to complete, a facility to manage, or a special need to figure out, we have an affordable solution with a full line of aerial, dirt, and power equipment. And we promise to do whatever it takes to make your job easier and more successful.
- Texas First is a sister company of HOLT CAT®, the largest Caterpillar® dealer in the United States. The Holt family has been serving customers for over eight decades in the Texas market. We’ve learned the in’s and out’s of service, safety, quality, and high performance.
- You can rent the Cat® equipment you’ve always trusted for your toughest jobs – plus a whole lot more: equipment from Genie®, JLG®, Sullair®, Wacker®, LayMor®, Vermeer®, and a lot of other top-notch manufacturers. We offer specialty equipment like booms, and aerial platforms along with pumps, welders and concrete & masonry equipment and tools.
The main thing is that we’re committed to doing business the right way…the Texas Way. That means honesty and straight talk sealed with a handshake. We won’t be perfect, but when we make a mistake, we’ll own up to it and always make it right.
If you are an existing HOLT CAT customer, we realize you may have some questions about how this can benefit you. Please give our general manager Don Myrick a call at 210.241.9422 or shoot him an e-mail at email@example.com.
We’re ready to go to work and do whatever it takes to earn your business. How can we help you today?