- Our rental fleet includes CATERPILLAR Earth Moving Equipment, directly sourced from CATERPILLAR factories. MSP ensures high quality maintenance of its equipment by thoroughly applying the CATERPILLAR Operating & Maintenance guidelines.
- 60% of the rental fleet units are under Caterpillar 12 months warranty (i.e they are new) and we make sure our rental fleet never exceeds 4000 hrs.
- To meet your expectations and satisfy various jobsites, we offer a combination of CATERPILLAR Equipment with multi-attachments and also non-CAT equipment, available on request
- MSP Rental Units have been distributed and stationed in several rental branches around Myanmar across the Country
- We have installed Product Link on all rental units in the fleet in order to monitor and track in real time all equipment conditions
- We use SITECH Grade Control System from Trimble to our HEX and Dozers to offer higher precision in all earth related works. This allows more flexibility to operators.
- All MSP Rental Operators have to complete a training. They go through the “CAT operator competency standards” that is organized by the MSP Training Center to get certified.
- MSP Rental always keeps growing its team of operators having experience in various equipment applications, in different industries. With their wide equipment knowledge, operators can then support customers on site with advanced equipment usage or special work-tools attachment.
- Customers can easily find the MSP Rental Branches and shortly get the units they need delivered to their jobsites with low cost equipment transportation.
- Customers can also search rental equipment online 24/7 and find any information they’re looking for.
Compliance with HSE
We are one of the OHSAS 18001-2007 Certified Companies
- MSP Tractors Ltd. is one of the OHSAS 18001-2008 certified companies
- The Rental Team is managed by Certified Safety Supervisors.
- All operators are given Safety guidelines on a daily basis and make sure all operations are properly executed in all safety. They indeed strictly follow safety regulations and procedures defined for each project.