Our Inventory of Cat® Earthmoving Equipment
We rent out a wide range of earthmoving equipment types that you can use across applications. Many of our options work with attachments to deliver more utility in a single machine. Our selection of earthmoving equipment includes:
- Backhoe loaders
- Compact track and multi terrain loaders
- Skid steer loaders
- Wheel loaders
Advantages of North and Central Florida Earthmoving Equipment Rental
Equipment rental from a source like Ring Power provides many unique benefits to hardworking businesses, including:
- Flexibility for short-term applications: When you have an urgent, short-term demand for earthmoving equipment, a rental offers the extra power you need. Rentals can also give you the chance to try out new equipment models.
- Cost optimization: Rental costs scale to the amount of time you use the equipment, making them cost-effective for many short-term applications.
- Easy maintenance: Before you receive one of our rentals, we handle the initial maintenance to give you a ready-to-use machine. We can also help with ongoing maintenance and repairs during the rental period.
Benefits of Cat Rental Equipment
At Ring Power, we rent out earthmoving equipment from Caterpillar, a legendary name in the heavy equipment industry. Cat rentals deliver:
- Performance: Cat earthmoving equipment features innovative engine design and smoothly operating powertrains to maximize performance.
- Reliability: Earthmoving equipment from Caterpillar has carefully protected components and rugged frames designed for dependability.
- Service: When you rent Cat equipment, you get access to comprehensive customer support from the Cat dealer network.
Why Rent From Ring Power?
In North and Central Florida, businesses depend on Ring Power for benefits such as:
- Scalable rental plans: Rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to customize your rental costs while saving money on longer plans.
- Simple pick-up and drop-off: When you finish the job, call us for pick-up or drop your equipment off at one of our locations.
- Extensive customer support: You can call our equipment experts or request an on-site visit to get personalized advice about your equipment choices.
- 24-hour field service: Contact your sales representative at any time of day to have us deploy one of our field technicians to your site for repairs.
- Low-hour models: With one of the youngest fleets on the market, we provide rental options that feature the latest Cat engineering and technology.
Get a Quote for Earthmoving Equipment
Explore our earthmoving equipment options to find out what you can rent for earthmoving in Central and North Florida. To get a quote on the equipment you need, add your desired products to your cart and check out. If you have a specific requirement, complete our Quick Quote form for more information about our capabilities.