Buy Here. Rent Here. Service Here.
Quality and reliability can sometimes be an issue when renting equipment — unless you rent from Foley Rents. Our goal is to make your experience as valuable and customer-friendly as possible. You'll always get a high-quality, expertly maintained machine or work tool attachment that's in peak operating condition and ready to perform at your job site. We also provide the excellent customer service that's been a Foley, Inc. hallmark since 1957.
The Foley Rents factory-trained service technicians provide the peace of mind you deserve on Cat and non-Cat equipment. Our ability to get parts quickly also ensures your downtime will be minimal. We have a large variety of equipment at our location which allows you to supplement your core fleet, test out equipment before you purchase it and complete your job more efficiently with the latest equipment technology and monitoring systems installed on each unit.
Foley Rents Service Support Includes:
- 24/7 emergency rentals: We understand that many companies require a rental quickly. We're available around the clock to meet your urgent equipment needs.
- Cat and non-Cat parts: We can provide the right replacement part for models by Caterpillar® and other leading manufacturers to keep your rental on the job.
- Flexible daily, weekly, monthly or longer term contracts: We'll help you set up a business-friendly rental plan that fits your time frame and budget.
- Exceptional selection and product availability: Our expansive rental inventory ensures you'll find the ideal machine for your applications.
- The ability to swap models based on changing project requirements: Our rental store services include the ability to exchange one machine for another as needed to keep your projects on schedule.
- Reduced costs related to owning and operating equipment: Renting from Foley Rents helps you avoid expenses such as maintenance, repairs and storage that come with ownership.
- Full-service 24/7 support for maintenance and repairs: We'll take care of all Cat and non-Cat rental equipment repairs and maintenance for as long as you use the machine or work tool attachment.
- The opportunity to try equipment before buying it: Renting enables you to take a model you're thinking of purchasing for a "test drive" for a few days or weeks as part of the evaluation process.
- Competitive prices and free, no-obligation quotes: We make renting affordable — we'll even provide a fast, free quote that ensures pricing transparency.
- Factory-trained technicians: All Cat and non-Cat equipment repair and maintenance work is performed by our expert techs who have extensive experience with all the brands we rent and sell.
- 24/7 Field service: The Foley Rents service team will come to your facility or job site to repair your rental whenever you need us, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Contact one of our five locations to inquire about a rental:
The decision to purchase, lease or rent depends on many factors. You can count on Foley Rental Services to provide the best financing options for your situation.
Apply for a Foley Rental account by completing our credit application
Download a Foley Rental Services Credit Application
Foley Rents is your single resource for high quality, low-hour Cat and top manufacturer construction equipment and attachment rentals. To ensure the our equipment is ready to work when you are, all machines are serviced and maintained by factory trained technicians. Our technicians are also certified to service all other manufacturer brands. We stock our parts inventory with allied parts, or we can have the item delivered overnight so that your equipment can be repaired quickly to avoid any further downtime.
Call For More Information Today: 888-417-6464