Renting Landscape Equipment
We offer flexible rental options for a complete range of powerful, efficient and productive machines from Caterpillar and reliable solutions from other leading brands. From soil preparation, sod installation and earthmoving to snow and ice management and nursery work, we carry models capable of handling a variety of tasks and work environments.
We have lots of general-purpose machinery to handle work like earthmoving and material handling for various landscaping tasks. These options include equipment like skid steers, backhoes and compact track loaders, which offer maneuverability and power in one package.
For more specific tasks, we offer tools like brush chippers and stump cutters. Brush chippers can make quick work of logs, branches and other wood debris and make them much easier to manage as small wood chips. Stump cutters or grinders utilize high-speed discs with hard teeth to chop a stump into wood chips. Both can clear out tough, oddly shaped brush and turn it into material that's easy to move.
Beyond equipment geared explicitly toward landscaping, we also have attachments to adapt your existing equipment to specific jobs. Among this selection, we offer landscaping tools like mulchers, tillers and rakes. Attach them to machines you own or rent from our inventory as necessary.
Why Rent Your Landscaping Equipment?
By renting your landscaping equipment, you can find plenty of benefits for your finances, productivity and efficiency:
- Lower costs: With a rental, you won't need to pay to store your equipment during the off-season, maintain it or buy it in the first place. You can save more capital and spend it on things that will further the business, like expansion or buying more permanent equipment.
- Suitable equipment: When you have a landscape equipment rental that perfectly fits the task, you can improve efficiency and get better results.
- Flexibility: Foley Rents offers short-term and long-term rentals, financing and rent-to-own agreements. We work with you to design a solution tailored to meet your unique business needs at a price you can afford. Be sure to ask us about the benefits of multi-unit rental rates.
- Fleet expansion: As your business grows, rentals give you the flexibility to meet new demands. Rent seasonally to expand your fleet during a busy summer and return the rentals during winter when your landscaping business slows.
- Modern technology: Take advantage of modern equipment and technologies by renting it from a provider with access to the latest and greatest.
- No maintenance: Foley Rents takes care of all the maintenance with the help of thorough, expert technicians. You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is well-cared-for and can reduce downtime and repair costs.
Foley Rents for Landscaping Equipment Rentals
Partnering with Foley Rents ensures you work with knowledgeable representatives who can arrange flexible rentals and experienced technicians who ensure thorough maintenance and repair practices. We deliver reliable service, complete with convenient options for whatever your work entails. Here are a few benefits of working with our team:
- 24/7 support: You can set up rentals any time, day or night. We also have field repair crews ready to perform maintenance or repairs on your schedule.
- Equipment delivery: Save yourself the planning involved with getting the rental to your location. We deliver to your headquarters or job site.
- Safety training: We provide equipment certification and operator training to ensure your crew members know how to use your rentals safely.
- Buying options: Use our rent-to-own options to transition from rental to ownership. When you find equipment you like, make it yours for the long term.
The Rental Process
Foley Rents does everything possible to ensure a smooth rental process for land-clearing equipment rentals and the other machines we rent. Here's an overview of our rental process:
- Browse our equipment selection online to learn about our offerings. Select a particular equipment type to see its specifications.
- Once you find a machine that fits your needs, request a quick quote online. Enter a rental period for a more specific idea of your costs.
- Add the equipment to a rental request online or visit a location to discuss rental options with our experienced staff.
- Bring the equipment to your job site or arrange for equipment delivery at your convenience.
- Use the machine for days, weeks or months and return it once the rental period ends. We can also work with you to revise the rental terms if you need the equipment for more or less time.
Our Rental Locations
We have several rental locations across northern Delaware, Staten Island, New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. Find us in these cities:
- Bear, DE
- Bensalem, PA
- Hammonton, NJ
- Whitehall, PA
- Piscataway, NJ
Find information about the address, contact information and operating hours for each location using our online branch locator.
Rent Landscaping Equipment From Us
Check out our available rentals above, or reach out to our Piscataway, NJ team at 888-417-6464 or Bensalem, PA team at 215-244-3850 for more information. You can also request a quick quote online.