If you're in construction or another industry that relies on heavy equipment, you may need to rent a machine now and then. The advantages of renting construction equipment include flexibility, immediate availability and lower maintenance, repair and storage costs.
Machines like backhoes, excavators, skid steers and bulldozers play an essential role in the completion of most construction projects. That's why it's crucial to choose a rental company you can trust.
Here's our tips for choosing a rental partner. Start by evaluating factors such as:
- Quality: Your partner should carry a variety of brand-name equipment from companies with a solid reputation for quality and reliability.
- Selection: You need a job-specific machine that can perform a specialized task. If you choose a supplier with a large fleet, you'll have a better chance of finding what you need for your project.
- Expertise: A knowledgeable rental equipment provider will help you determine the right piece of equipment for your application and deliver the ideal solution.
- Flexibility: A reputable rental partner will work with you to create a rental arrangement that meets your timeframe and cost considerations. They should offer a variety of pickup and delivery options so you can get your machine when, where and how you need it.
- Convenience: Your provider should be nearby to ensure a fast delivery or pickup of your machine.
- Service: Choose an equipment rental company that offers fast, on-site repair service to minimize unproductive downtime. They should also provide around-the-clock service to handle emergencies.
- Training: The best rental companies carry late-model machines with the latest technological advancements. They also offer training to ensure your operators will know how to use the equipment productively, efficiently and safely.
- Affordability: The supplier should have prices that fit your budget. Choose a company with both affordable pricing and value-added services for the most cost-effective solution in the long run.