New technology is the primary force behind the construction industry's evolution over the last several years. Heavy equipment now comes to the rental and purchase markets fitted with technology for accuracy, efficiency, safety and productivity. For example, telematics can monitor the machine's status to simplify fleet management.
The Cat® Rental Store and our dealer network are committed to helping clients resolve their industry challenges through technology for construction. We have equipment from Caterpillar and more than 70 other top brands that feature innovative construction technology.
Benefits of Renting Technology for Construction
The construction industry is highly competitive, and using technology at the job site is the best way to gain an edge over others in the market. By improving your processes and projects with new technology, you can:
- Use new features: Because rental dealers tend to keep their fleets built out with newer equipment, you can take advantage of the technological advancements in construction when you rent, making your operations safer and more fuel-efficient.
- Try before you buy: Renting your machine is the first step to ownership and allows you to try the equipment's technology before deciding if you want to commit to a purchase.
- Save money: Renting equipment with new technology provides the opportunity to use it without the financial investment of adding the machine to your inventory.
- Complete jobs quickly: Rental equipment with advanced tech features helps crews work more efficiently and finish projects faster.
Our Technology Products for Efficiency and Productivity
Technological advancements in construction are being developed every day. The Cat Rental Store dealer network has technology that will help you improve your productivity, and these dealers provide you the chance to try new features without taking on the costs of equipment ownership. Renting equipment with technology for construction from one of our more than 1,300 dealerships will give you access to these technologies:
- Cat Product Link™: Cat Product Link™ gathers data from the equipment and sends it to a database. This information informs crew and equipment management decisions.
- Cat Grade Control: This technology automates machine control to help operators grade quickly and accurately to ensure it gets done right the first time.
- Cat Payload: Cat Payload gives operators load weighing information, so every cycle meets its load target.
- Cat Detect: Cameras and vehicle tracking on the equipment make operators aware of their surroundings to keep the crew and equipment safe.
- Cat Compact: Cat Compact provides compactness data in the cab, so operators can achieve the desired level in fewer passes.
- Cat Command: This technology allows equipment to be operated remotely from an on-site location or remote control center.
Contact Your Local Dealer About Construction Technology Today
At The Cat Rental Store, you can rent whatever you need from the people who do whatever it takes. Technological advancements in construction have become essential to boosting productivity and profits, so ask your local dealer about technology as a rental solution. Their team will help you choose the right machine for the job, and they can also assist you in evaluating the data your rental's technology collects to see how you can improve your efficiency.
Get started by finding your area dealer and browsing the rental equipment options today.
Find The Cat Rental Store Near You