The oil and gas industry requires specialized equipment that can perform unique and challenging tasks. These machines must also be rugged enough to withstand the rigors of heavy use.
If you're looking for reliable oil and gas construction equipment solutions for your business, The Cat® Rental Store can help. We carry a wide assortment of high-quality machines from Caterpillar and other leading manufacturers at competitive daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rates. All our rentals receive regular maintenance and undergo a multipoint inspection to ensure they're ready to perform at your job sites.
Examples of our oil and gas industry equipment include:
- Articulated trucks: These heavy-duty vehicles are ideally suited for transporting loads of materials over the rough terrain at oil and gas sites.
- Generators: Remote oil and gas job sites need a dependable source of electrical power. We offer generator rentals in various sizes, configurations and power output capacities.
- Dozers: Caterpillar has been a bulldozer pioneer for more than a century. Our lineup of Cat dozers for rent allows you to push all types of materials around your sites quickly and efficiently.
- Wheel loaders: Also known as front-end loaders, these versatile machines can meet the material handling and loading requirements found at most oil and gas sites. We have wheel loaders for rent in compact, small, medium and large sizes.
- Air equipment:We offer pneumatic tools that allow you to perform tasks such as hammering and chipping. We also provide the portable air compressors you need to power them.
- Light towers:If you conduct your oil and gas projects at night or in poorly lit environments, our portable light towers will deliver the illumination you need to get the job done.
- Forestry equipment: Some oil and gas sites may require tree felling as part of the site preparation process. We carry harvesters, knuckleboom loaders, feller bunchers and other forestry machines that are perfect for the task.
- Compact utility equipment:Our mini backhoes, motor graders and skid steers enable you to perform digging, earthmoving and material handling tasks when working in confined areas.
- Material handlers:A material handler helps you lift and transport the piping and other heavy, bulky objects that are present at most oil and gas job sites.
- Trench shoring: Equipment such as trench boxes, slide rails and hydraulic shoring systems protect workers against collapses and cave-ins during oil and gas excavation projects.
- Work tool attachments: Our selection of attachments enables you to capitalize on the versatility of your oil and gas industry equipment. Choose from rippers, saws, trenchers, hammers, buckets and many other options.
Explore All Your Equipment Options for the Oil and Gas Industry
If you're not sure which of these oil and gas construction equipment solutions will work best for your company, give our rental specialists a call at 1-800-RENT-CAT. Feel free to review our equipment inventory and contact us for a fast quote.
Rent the right machines for your projects from the folks who do whatever it takes.
Find The Cat Rental Store Near You