If you're starting a new business, you're most likely looking for tips to keep expenses under control. Renting heavy equipment offers a cost-effective solution to get the machines you need to gain a foothold in the competitive construction industry.
The Cat® Rental Store can meet all your new business equipment requirements. We carry a vast inventory of backhoes, excavators, skid steers, dozers and more from Caterpillar and other leading manufacturers. With more than 1,300 locations worldwide, let The Cat Rental Store nearest you help you achieve success.
Here's the top six benefits of renting heavy equipment for your new business:
- Fill an immediate need: As a new business, you might have a limited equipment selection. Renting enables you to get the right machine for an upcoming project as quickly as possible. You can then return it with no commitment.
- Avoid storage costs: If you're starting with a smaller facility, you may not have the space to store a lot of equipment. When you rent, you can keep the machine at the jobsite, then return it to us after the project.
- No upfront investment: New businesses must invest their capital and resources wisely. With renting, you'll have the financial flexibility to pay for equipment only when you need it.
- Gain a competitive edge: The Cat Rental Store features late-model rental equipment for new businesses that features the most advanced technology from Caterpillar. You can work more productively and efficiently than many of your competitors.
- No maintenance and repair expenses: When you rent from The Cat Rental Store, we take care of all maintenance and repairs for you. We can do the work on-site, so there's no need to transport your rental equipment to a repair shop.
- Try before buying: Perhaps you're considering buying a piece of equipment for your new business. Renting enables you to try a model first, then make an informed decision when you're ready.
Explore Your Equipment Options and Get More New Business Tips
Browse our equipment inventory and rent what you need from the folks who do whatever it takes. Feel free to give us a call at 1-800-RENT-CAT for more cost-saving business tips. We'll also be happy to provide a quick quote.
Find The Cat Rental Store Near You