If you’re looking for a more efficient way to meet your business needs in the oil and gas industry, rental equipment can offer a reliable solution. The Cat® Rental Store serves this major industry by offering a selection of high-performance oil and gas rental equipment. Our inventory includes high-quality options from Caterpillar and a variety of other leading brands. Browse our product pages to find the solution you need today.
About the Oil and Gas Industry
The oil and gas industry is thriving due to society’s reliance on oil and petroleum products. If you work in this market, you may be involved in finding, extracting, refining and selling oil and gas. These valuable resources are most commonly used as fuel, although they also have a variety of other uses.
When you work in the oil and gas industry, you need to consider a broad range of factors, including safety, regulatory compliance, job performance and efficiency. You may also need equipment like generators, material handlers, engines and pumps to get the job done.
How Cat® Rentals Support Your Business
The Cat Rental Store provides all the equipment, attachments and tools you need to meet industry demands. Whether you require a last-minute power solution or replacement pump, we have a piece of equipment that can keep you operational. Our Cat rentals are durable, reliable and enhanced with the latest technology. We help you save money without sacrificing job quality so you can maximize your resources and enjoy a greater return on investment.
Oil and Gas Rental Equipment From Leading Manufacturers
Whatever type of oil and gas rental equipment you’re looking for, we can help. We have more than 1,300 dealer locations around the globe, which makes us accessible for almost all businesses. Our reputation for maintaining safety and reliability allows us to work with leaders from companies of every shape and size.
Examples of our oil and gas industry equipment include:
- Articulated trucks: These heavy-duty vehicles are ideally suited for transporting loads of materials over the rough terrain at oil and gas sites.
- Generators: Remote oil and gas job sites need a dependable source of electrical power. We offer generator rentals in various sizes, configurations and power output capacities.
- Dozers: Caterpillar has been a bulldozer pioneer for more than a century. Our lineup of Cat dozers for rent allows you to push all types of materials around your sites quickly and efficiently.
- Wheel loaders: Also known as front-end loaders, these versatile machines can meet the material handling and loading requirements found at most oil and gas sites. We have wheel loaders for rent in compact, small, medium and large sizes.
- Air equipment: We offer pneumatic tools that allow you to perform tasks such as hammering and chipping. We also provide the portable air compressors you need to power them.
- Light towers: If you conduct your oil and gas projects at night or in poorly lit environments, our portable light towers will deliver the illumination you need to get the job done.
- Forestry equipment: Some oil and gas sites may require tree felling as part of the site preparation process. We carry harvesters, knuckleboom loaders, feller bunchers and other forestry machines that are perfect for the task.
- Compact utility equipment: Our mini backhoes, motor graders and skid steers enable you to perform digging, earthmoving and material handling tasks when working in confined areas.
- Material handlers: A material handler helps you lift and transport the piping and other heavy, bulky objects that are present at most oil and gas job sites.
- Trench shoring: Equipment such as trench boxes, slide rails and hydraulic shoring systems protect workers against collapses and cave-ins during oil and gas excavation projects.
- Work tool attachments: Our selection of attachments enables you to capitalize on the versatility of your oil and gas industry equipment. Choose from rippers, saws, trenchers, hammers, buckets and many other options.
Why Partner With The Cat Rental Store?
The Cat Rental Store is here to support your most challenging oil and gas applications. Services and benefits we have available through our dealers include:
- Flexible short-term and long-term rentals
- Delivery and pickup options
- Excellent availability
- Operator training for all rentals
- Online troubleshooting and support
- 24/7 emergency field services
Reach Out for a Quick Quote Today
Our dozers, generators and other related machines can help you take on all types of oil extraction and transportation jobs. For more information about our rental equipment for oil and gas applications, contact us today to request a quick quote.
Find The Cat Rental Store Near You